- 24 medium button mushrooms with the stems removed, washed and patted dry
- 24 or approximate mushroom stems, cleaned and finely diced
- 3 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- ¼ lb butter softened
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup chopped basil
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 8 oz. Goat cheese
- 3 oz. Shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 oz. finely chopped HOJ beef jerky
Layout mushroom caps on a tin foil covered sheet pan.
Combine all other ingredients in a bowl and with your hands mix well until all the ingredients are incorporated. Take small amounts of stuffing and portion them out stuffing the mushroom caps.
Bake mushrooms in a 375 degree oven until the mushroom edges start to wilt away from the stuffing. Serve hot.