- 30 oz. milk chocolate (good quality)
- 6 oz. melted butter
- 15 eggs, separated (can use pasteurized)
- 6 oz. sugar
- 6 oz. Guinness
- 3 oz. Guinness reduced from 9 oz. over low heat and cooled (do not boil!)
- 3 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 oz. Kosher salt
- Melt chocolate, butter, salt and the 6 oz of Guinness over a double boiler, let cool to room temperature.
- Whip eggs yolks and sugar to full volume
- Whip egg whites to stiff peaks
- Whip Heavy Cream and reduced Guinness until stiff.
- Fold egg yolks into egg whites.
- Fold chocolate mixture into egg mixture and then fold in the whipped cream.
- Portion into serving containers prior to chilling or chill and then scoop.
Serve with crème de menthe flavored sweetened whipped cream, fresh mint leaves and a sprinkly of fresh cracked black pepper.