Easter eggs in the restaurant.
- Every week, hide something in fairly plain sight in your restaurant.
- Run an ongoing “find the item or it could be something written or posted somewhere (the easter egg) and post it on our fan page wall.”
- Either the first entry who finds and posts the answer wins or run a drawing with the submitters.
Ask people to submit their ideas.
- You are creating a new signature dish for the restaurant and it has a Flatiron steak, a roasted artichoke and arugula pesto sauce and grilled vegetable crepes.
- Ask for the best catchy title.
- Not only will you get some great suggestions but the winner will be thrilled that you chose their suggestion and of course will talk about though-out their social media stream and to all of their friends.
More branding and free advertising. WOOT!
Lodging Marketing: https://chefforfeng.wordpress.com/marketing-for-lodging-resources/
Restaurant Operations: https://chefforfeng.wordpress.com/restauranting/