Overnight package, Wednesday, June 9 & Thursday, June 10th, 2010 at the Rosewood Country Inn, Bradford, NH http://www.rosewoodcountryinn.com
Package is $99.00 per person over room rate. Includes workshops and meals (Chef’s Choice dinner Wednesday evening, breakfast and lunch on Thursday)
The Rosewood Country Inn is offering room rates at 25% discount for this seminar. Space is very limited to assure a small group environment. Call now to reserve your spot:
603-938-5253 or 800-938-5273
or day seminar only option on Thursday June 10th, Day only seminar option.
$79 per person includes continental breakfast and lunch.
Discover how to use Social Media to grow your small business and set it apart from the crowd. This is a workshop for all levels specializing in social media for the innkeeping industry.
Twitter, Facebook and blogging are essential in today’s lodging business. You will learn to build your brand and increase revenue as you create, manage and customize your online presence in a small group environment.
Bring your WIFI enabled laptop and return home with the following items set up.
- Learn how to auto-update your online social media with one click
- Learn how to leverage your time so managing social media is not time consuming and you get maximum return on your investment.
- Learn how to create and implement a social media marketing plan and take home a custom plan for your Bed & Breakfast
- Learn how to monitor and respond to online reviews
- Learn how to create custom Google maps to support your business
- Learn how to be more confident in using social media so you don’t have to depend on marketing “experts” and be self sufficient in your social media marketing.
- Setting up and customizing a Twitter account
- Setting up and customizing a Facebook Business Fan Page
- Setting up and customizing a Blog
- Ideas and Instruction on content and advertising all three
The Seminar will be presented by Heather Turner of Forfeng Designs, who has over 25 years of experience in operations and marketing for the hospitality Industry.
Wednesday afternoon arrival (3 pm-5 pm)
Hors d’oeuvres from 5-6 pm (cash bar)
Chef’s Choice dinner 6 pm
Wed. Night An overview of social media and how its changes marketing 1 hr – 1hr 1/2
- Breakfast 7:00 -8:00 am
- Blogging Marketing 8:00-9:00 am
- Facebook Fan Page Marketing 9:15-10:15 am
- Twitter Marketing10:30-11:30 am
Working Lunch 12:00-1:00, additional social media will be presented as an overview with what else is available, also suggestions for use and some of the new media that is now being developed such as location marketing using 4square and Facebook and twitter geolocation marketing. Also covered are ways to enhance guest engagement with social media and source future guests using targeting search.
Thursday 1:00-4:00 pm
- 1:00-3:00 pm Tutorials and individuals working on marketing plans (innkeepers that have already set up social media accounts may use this time to work on their marketing plans with guided information that is provided)
- 1:00-1:30 pm Setting up a blog account
- 1:45-2:15 pm Setting up a Facebook fan page account
- 2:30-3:00 pm Setting up a twitter account
- 3:15-4:00 pm Review session for marketing plans.
To bring: Laptop with internet access, pens, paper, a selection of your current marketing materials (rack cards, brochures, print out (in color if possible) of your website, business cards, and other print media including advertising. Because social media is about branding, developing a marketing strategy using some of your currently used media it is helpful to have it with you when you are developing your plan.