These are the notes and powerpoint presentations from the January 2011 PAII conference in South Carolina. I highly encourage innkeepers to at least check out PAII (Professional Association of Innkeepers International.) http://www.innkeeping.org
Blogging for ROI updated powerpoint can be found at http://www.slideshare.net/Forfeng/paii-blogging-seminar-january-2011
and relevant notes for it can be found at:
- 35 Places to advertise your blog
- 25 Blogging ideas for Inns and B&B’s (also useful for things to tweet about)
- 30 Reasons why Innkeepers should be blogging
- 19 Tips for Driving Traffic to Your Blog
Offline Marketing in a Digital Age
Why Offline marketing you might ask? Marketers are pushing online marketing, social media, websites etc etc and are forgetting that offline marketing is still, and much of it, will always be, very important.
or found here at http://www.slideshare.net/Forfeng/offline-marketing-in-a-digital-age
or read it online at http://room-swap.com/heather-turner/201-offline-marketing-in-a-digital-age
- The great debate about “branded” amenities, necessity or waste?
- A tale of two Inns and the importance of good phone sales skills
- Forget Tripadvisor, don’t forget word of mouth for lodging