If you have a Facebook fan/business page and you don’t advertise you have it at all, how are people supposed to find it?
- Put the link on your website (most important!)
- Put the link on gift certificates
- Put the link on your business card (the back if blank is a great place to print up Avery address labels and schwack it on the back) an icon by itself is not recommended, use the actual address
- Put the link on your brochures and other advertising materials
- Put the link on your postcards
- Put the link on your special event mailers
- Put the link on your email newsletters
- Put the link on your forum posts
- Put the link in your comments on other peoples blogs
- Put the link in your email signature
- Put the link on your voicemail recording,
- Put the link in on any print advertising, magazine or newspaper ads
- Put the link on your web banner ads
- Put the link on your stationary
- Put the link on your press releases
- Put the link on any vouchers, giveaways or donation information
- Put the link on your blog (if you have one) and draw attention to it on new blog posts as well as having a link in your sidebar
- Put the link on your branded Youtube channel
- Put the link on your thank you cards
- Put the link on your bookmarks
- Put the link on your apparel & promotional products. Instead of your website link on a T-shirt for example, have a link to your blog & give them a reason to visit it. Check out the Jane Doe Stores’s Facebook Page @ Facebook.com/JaneDoeStore for (an incentive for them to visit it)
- Put it on pens.
- Put it on magnets
- Put it on your mailing envelopes
- Put it on your Christmas cards
- Guest Blog and have a byline with one of the links being a link to your Facebook Page
- Put the link on your personal AND your business linked in profiles
- Put it on bumperstickers and regular stickers
- Put it on Mouse pads as gifts. With a nice photo and your link customers will be looking at frequently.
- Get a vehicle banner made for your automobile. I recommend the vinyl clings so that you can easily remove them when it comes time to wash your vehicle.
An additional way to draw attention to individual facebook posts and stories is include the unique url link that each post has in an email to people, change it up weekly. Once you have posted something, there is a time stamp on each post, clicking on that time stamp leads to a unique URL/web address like https://www.facebook.com/forfengdesigns/posts/114031715419948
I made up this list awhile back for lectures and kept forgetting to post it!
© Forfeng Designs 2010