Hello again Lovely Innkeepers!
I hope everyone is all ready for the holidays! A couple of changes that are new in social media that might be of interest, one Pinterest rolled out business accounts, Linkedin rolled out new personal profiles and Google+ has rolled out Communities. If you are interested in checking out a community, we have started on just for innkeepers:
How to Set Up a Pinterest Business Page
New LinkedIn Profile: How To Navigate And What’s Changed
Google Launches Its Answer To Facebook Groups: Google+ Communities
Yes folks, the horror has come to pass, Tripadvisor stickers on passenger cars.
Two great new tools I’ve come across recently!
Recent Blog Posts From our Blog that may be of interest to innkeepers:
- 30 Places to advertise your Facebook Page
- Hacked Social Media Accounts, Hoaxes and George Parker
- Facebook Oh Facebook, Where Art Thou Oh Facebook?
- Twitter Questions and Bed and Breakfasts
Forfeng’s Favorite Posts of the Past Month
- Stop Saying ‘Sorry’
- 5 Tips for Creating Pinterest Images That People Love to Share http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/create-pinterest-images-that-people-love-to-share/
- Pinterest Users Show Proclivity for Travel Content
- Voice Reservations not to be neglected in hotels
- The ultimate social media image sizing cheat sheet
- I Hate Social Media
- How to Edit Link Titles and Descriptions in Facebook Updates
- How to claim your Google Hotel Finder page
- 12 Ways To Optimize Your Facebook Marketing During the Holidays
- Facebook Pages: Usage Patterns
- Facebook FAQs and more
- http://newsroom.fb.com/ and http://newsroom.fb.com/Fact-Check
- How to Convert Facebook Fans into ‘Superfans’
- Instagram Rolls Out Web Profiles
- How to Create Custom YouTube Thumbnails
- Lessons Learned from ‘Hotel Transylvania’
**If you have been forwarded this newsletter by a friend or have gotten here by other means and you would like to subscribe to the newsletter, please visit
(the newsletter is a double opt in, so please make sure you confirm your subscription
when you get a follow up email about it)
or email me at email@example.com with the email address you would like to use.
Heather Turner ~ Chief Log Roller
Hospitality Consulting and Design
Graphic Design, Logos, Commercial Photography
Social Media Setups, design, customization, marketing plans and tutoring.